2009年5月4日星期一

The young day !

Posted by PicasaEvery year on May 4th,it is the young day in China.In this day ,many companies or nongovernmental/governmental organization would like to play entertainment programmes
Pastor of district church call us who living or working in this district to see sea. He hope that we admire the scenery of sea ,because it come from god's working. In the afternoon,we went to sea and sang some song in there, sunshine and there are many young people in swimming in sea.
There is "sea"word in middle of my name ,for living in village away from sea, father never saw sea who was eager for watching it .He put his dream in my name as soon as I was born in the world.Maybe his daughter may take him to see the sea.One day I come here but he had gone to another world many years ago.I peer at the blue water.Sea wind was heavy.The hair was fluttered in the wind ,in fact my heart was in a mess more than hair.
Every one will go through young times and get old in future.It is natural regularity .so we will be scared to get old.We only accept it.We can't be alive for forever,but we can keep young heart and minds in life: expand our life width,more happy ,more good quality,more significance. I hope that I can get it.and same time ,we know that subsistence has make us tired while we still keep dream in our hearts to alive.This is a war for ourselves : no start and end time,only a real life-and-latent myself struggle. Feeling to be exiled in desert. I think that we are hard more than angel.

1 条评论:

  1. this is a beautiful thing to remember and think of your father. I have been to the chinese beach before, in QingDao- it is very beautiful there, and the city is lovely. hope you feel happy soon :)

    回复删除