2009年4月29日星期三

Fried rice with egg















Posted by Picasa"Food is the first necessity of the people." To solve the problem of feeding a population of 1.2 billion is a big challenge to China. Rice is staple food in China.In China, people eat food with wooden chopsticks.I like fried rice with egg.It cook easy and smell very nice.if the rice is overnight rice,its smell will more nice than fresh rice.especially kids like to eat it.
Today I stay at house to read book ,so I didn't go to buy others foods .near at night I smelled nice smell from neighbour's kitchen.,because The very thought of it made my mouth water! So I put up three eggs and a bit of carrot,pumpkin ,scallion .There are five colour together,it will be a nice pattern in the end.We must eat all rice in the bowl ,if left one in bowl,mum would order kids pick it up .Mum came from village,she planted the rice .She has a soft spot in her heart for peasant.I will take more picture from field when I come back my hometown this year.hope to show my net friends.

没有评论:

发表评论